Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday:
Shifts may be flexible according to your schedule.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific scheduling questions.
Volunteer Activities Include:
- Food prep
- Serving meals to patrons
- Bussing tables & loading the dishwasher
- Filling/ironing tea bags
- Packing youth snack bags
Why volunteer at Tricklebee?
- Support local farmers and beekeepers
- Gain food service/hospitality experience
- Receive a meal for working one or more shifts
- Keep Tricklebee Café open! (We rely on our volunteers.)
HOW TO VOLUNTEER:
Schedule a shift, one-time or recurring, by emailing: email@example.com (subject line “Volunteer”).
NOTE: All volunteers must participate in a volunteer orientation at their first shift.
[To work in the kitchen, closed-toe shoes are a must. Also, please have a means to keep your hair contained. Youth between 12-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Youth 11 and under are not permitted in the kitchen, but are welcome to help with non-kitchen tasks.]